Hair fall is one of the problems most of us face. As a result it is very important for us to take good care of our hair. The best thing to do here is to replace the chemical based remedies with natural ones. Here are 7 homemade remedies to prevent hair fall and increase hair growth.
- If we cut a slice of onion and apply the juice on the roots of our hair, keep it for 10-15 mints and rinse it off, then it boosts hair growth. Onion juice has sulphur which helps in collagen production which further helps in hair growth.
- We can also use fresh coconut milk for hair growth. This coconut milk should be fresh and not bought from anywhere because there is a possibility of addition of chemicals in the coconut milk bought from outside. With the coconut milk add half a lemon and mix it with essential lavender oil. Keep it for 3-4 hrs and rinse it off. Coconut oil has iron, potassium and essential fats which help in hair growth.
- Apple cider vinegar is another way of promoting hair growth and reducing hair fall. This will help in maintaining the Ph balance of the hair thus helping in hair growth.
- Using Egg mask is another way which helps in hair growth. Egg has a very high protein content and it also has sulphur, zinc, iron, selenium, phosphorous and iodine. This can be applied with one teaspoon of olive and honey. Keep it for 20 minutes and rinse it off.
- Fenugreek is another natural remedy that promotes hair growth. Fenugreek contains high protein and nicotinic acid which stimulates hair growth. We can make a paste with fenugreek seed, water and coconut milk or coconut oil and apply it on the hair. Keep it for half an hour and rinse it.
- Green tea bags can be used as a perfect hair loss treatment .Green tea is rich in anti oxidants which boosts hair growth. Apply warm green tea, leave it for an hour and wash it.
- Indian Gooseberry is one of the best ways to prevent hair loss. It is rich in vitamin C. We can mix it with equal amount of lemon and apply it on the scalp.
However today we have a scientific technique of Hair transplantation for hair regrowth. There are two ways by which hair can be transplanted. One is Follicular unit Transplantation and the other is Follicular Unit Extraction. Most of the patients report that Follicular Unit Transplantation is more painful than Follicular Unit Extraction. The cost that is involved in FUE is more than the cost involved in FUT. However for both the procedures the cost depends on per grafting basis and does not have a flat rate. The rates also vary from one patient to the other. However due to the increasing popularity of the FUE process the cost of FUE in some of the Hair transplantation techniques have been reduced in some of the clinics. But there are few clinics who provides reasonable and trusted hair treatment services such as Richfeel, so if you are interested in the hair transplantation process first check out the Richfeel hair treatment reviews on quora and hair transplant reviews on facebook and then you can schedule an appointment with the Hair transplantation physician. Once the physician examines your hair and the quality and quantity of your donor’s hair, only then he will be able to tell you which procedure will best suit you.